Operational Reviews – Consulting Services
Operational reviews provide an independent assessment of the efficiency and effectiveness of your organization’s procurement strategies and related activities. Presentations Plus Training & Consulting will apply leading and best practices in supply chain management to identify gaps and opportunities for improved performance.
An operational review requires on site observations, staff interviews, remote system access, accounts payable access and may also require supplier interviews to provide a sufficient assessment of procurement and related support services. We also partner with professional resources specializing in legal, IT, and financial expertise.
A scope of work for an operational review can include:
- Asset Management Practices
- Budget Processes
- Business Continuity Planning
- Contract Management Strategies
- Corporate Social Responsibility Strategies
- Cost Management Metrics
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Customer Service
- Infrastructure and Administrative Support
- Inventory Management Practices
- P-Card Programs
- Policy Comprehensiveness and Compliance
- Procure-to-pay Process
- Risk Management and Mitigation Processes
- Spend Analysis
- Staff competency assessments
- Supplier Performance Evaluations
- Supply Management Relationships
- Value for Money audits
Client references available upon request.